This is a gorgeous, fat-bomb-bulletproof-style chai with all the foam and joy of a real live latte. I use a stainless steel milk frother, but if you have a ball jar and a leak proof lid, that can work in a pinch. Electric frothers are also great. I love the Q Armor Nootropic Chai, and all the fats make it a great sub for your bulletproof coffee. This chai is actually good with just water, but my go to is a scoop each of MCT Oil Powder and Collagen to keep my ketones up. Vital Proteins and Bulletproof are both good brands for collagen. You can do this in a blender to get the froth, but I don’t because mine is a Vitamix and it’s huge. Next time I need one I will opt for the full unit with the personal cup attachments. Hitch up your horses; this little cup of joy is a real fueler.
Keto + Paleo Bulletproof Chai Latte
- 1-2 scoops collagen peptides depending on how much protein you want
- 1 scoop MCT Oil Powder MCT or coconut oil will work but you won’t get the froth
- 1 tbsp coconut butter melted
- 1 tbsp cacao butter melted optional, leave out if you have a chocolate allergy
- 1 tbsp coconut cream or 2 tbsp coconut milk BPA free
- 1 scoops Q Armor Chai Blend
- 1 cup boiling water plus more to top off mug
- Pour all ingredients into stainless steel frother on the stove and stir until melted together.
- Froth with the pump, or seal and shake like crazy.
- Pour into your mug, top off with boiling water and enjoy.